When we figured out the financials of this whole IVF thing, we failed to factor in the numerous trips to Starbucks that I **deserve** because…
1) I drove an hour to the clinic and now I have to drive an hour back
2) I had to be violated by the vag cam… again
3) I had to get up at the crack of dawn.. actually before that. I was pretty much at the clinic by the time dawn cracked.
4) I’m doing IVF
5) The sky is blue.
6) Well, the list just goes on and on.
And, and, because I’m trying to be a good egg grower, I’m attempting to minimize my caffeine consumption, so I’m going for the latte instead of the coffee (150mg of caffeine vs. 450mg) (however, $6 vs. $3).
Yesterday cost me almost $8! Because I *deserved* a pumpkin scone to go with my Pumpkin Spice Latte. You know, because…
1) I drove an hour to the clinic and now I have to drive an hour back…
You get the picture.
Damn you, Starbucks for being so delicious. Damn you.